Openbravo ERP has been designed with broad business functionality to help businesses improve overall performance. It is based on a single, integrated database model covering all key application areas of a complete business management system, including seamless integration to Business Intelligence (BI) and Point of Sale (POS).
Usability, security, ease of integration
Openbravo ERP's comprehensive business functionality is implemented on top of the robust Openbravo ERP Platform, which provides an equally strong set of cross-application functionality. The core functionality provided by the platform ensures a consistent and productive end user experience, while also meeting key IT needs in the areas of security and integration:
- Configurable main menu.
- Configurable language for each user.
- Programmable alarms by specific user role or user.
- Keyboard navigation for faster operation.
- Skinable user interface.
- Possibility to attach documents, images or files to any register in the application.
- Navigable network of information (history, related documents, etc.)
- Configurable filters and flexible record sorting.
- Embedded selectors in the forms for the most used entities (products, business partners, accounts, projects, orders, invoices...).
- Configurable batch processes of tasks that can be scheduled on specific times.
- Access levels defined per user based on roles.
- Auditing for each transaction.
- Support for secure connection over https.
- upport for CAS based single sign on.
- Simple integration with other applications through REST web services, easily supporting SOA strategies.
- Pre-integrated with Openbravo POS and Pentaho BI suite.